|Using the 48mg/ml children's Panadol for example, the dose for a 5kg child. children will result in dosage errors when administered to babies.|
|"The active ingredient in Children's Panadol 1-5 Years Colourfree Suspension is paracetamol. Paracetamol has been used in Australia for the .|
|“He was trying to sell crushed Panadol, trying to pass it off as cocaine to the. completely clean and free of all intoxicants and was the father of a newborn child.|
|Parents are being urged to check bottles of children's Panadol 5-12 years with an expiry date of February 2018 due to concerns an ingredient .|
|An eight-year-old girl who broke her neck in a quad bike crash was sent home from hospital with painkillers by doctors who failed to notice her .|
|She said the first time she drank an energy drink and took it with Panadol but her bid to get rid of her baby failed. She delivered the baby in her .|
|Mothers-to-be who take paracetamol are more likely to have children with behavioural problems, new research suggests. Scientists have found .|
|Asylum-seekers on Nauru are being given Panadol to treat broken-bones, burns and even complications relating to pregnancy, it has been .|
|Taking paracetamol during pregnancy is linked to autism and ADHD in children, a new study claims. Boys whose mothers took the painkiller .|
|Chest infections (lung or lower respiratory tract infections), eg bronchitis, pneumonia. Clarithromycin may also be prescribed to prevent .|
- Warning about Children's Panadol dosage
- Headache remedies to help you feel better
- Clarithromycin: uses, dose, warnings and side effects
- Nurofen: Das vergessene Kilo
- Psychiatric drugs haven't improved for decades. So researchers are ...
- Palestinian 'Intimate Spaces' exposed in Art Dubai
- PHOTOS: New York's chocolate museum is as delicious as it is ...
- I want to conceive a boy, what can I do to get it right?
- Hospitals forced to stockpile and ration antibiotics as Australia faces ...
- Gyógyszer, amivel halálos beteggé tehetjük saját gyerekünket